Monday, December 31, 2012

Highlights of 2012!

Hey guys! Happy New Years Eve! I'm going to stay up until midnight this year, and watch the ball drop! I cannot believe 2012 is already gone. So much has happened--here are my highlights of 2012!

                                                      1. May 27th: I started blogging!

                                      2. June 18th: I met Saoirse in person for the first time!

3. June 20th: My first beach trip (to Reid) of 2012!

4. July 15th: I went to Popham Beach!

5. July 28th: I had my triple birthday party! (Featuring SaoirseCharlotte and Zoe, and Jess!)

6. August 21st: My mom gave me an American Girl Doll!

7. August 25th: Our last trip to the beach of the summer. (At Peacock Beach)

8. September 4th: My first day of school!

9. September 16th: Apple picking at Ricker Hill!

10. September 22nd: I climbed Mt. Washington!

11. October 31st: Trick or treating with Stephanie!

12. November 22nd: Thanksgiving!

13. December 25th: Christmas!

I had a lot of good things happen in 2012. I'm really excited about 2013, though! I can't wait to see what's in store. I'm going to be staying up until midnight, and then watch the ball drop! What are you doing tonight? How was your 2012? What were the highlights of your year?
This has been Dani, dabbling in reflecting on her 2012 year. Over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment