Friday, November 27, 2015

Feature Friday--Khadija!

Hey everyone! So, I did a little brainstorming, and thought it would be kinda rad to do a Feature Friday every week with some pictures of my friends! We'll kick off the tradition with Khadija, my pal from Morocco!

She's very fashion-forward--I love her sense of style!




I'm excited to start something new! I hope I'll be able to keep it up, at least for a few weeks. You know how irregular my blogging can be! ;) Should I include more information about my friends? Or should I make a separate post later with a little bit about their story? A "What's the Scoop" Saturday? And who should I feature next week? I'm thinking Either Addy or Lilly, but I'm not entirely sure yet. Please do leave a comment with your input!
This has been Dani, showing off a fashionable friend. Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to meet both of your friends, but especially Addy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addy is so sweet! I'll definitely feature her next Friday, then. Thank you for helping me decide!

      ~Dani ^.^

      Delete