Friday, December 4, 2015

Feature Friday--Addy!

Greetings, internet pals! This week, I'll be featuring my friend Addy! She arrived at the Midcoast MTTB in the summer of 2013, and we've been good friends ever since!

Her Christmas dress is so pretty--I have to see if I can convince her to let me wear it next year! ;)

Addy is so nice. She's so kind and always willing to help or give me advice! 

Her hair also braids so nicely. I wish my hair was that thick!

And on top of all that, she escaped slavery during the Civil War! How brave is that? I really admire her courage and optimism. 



Addy is amazing, and I'm so glad I got to feature her this Friday! I'm lucky to get to know people from other times and backgrounds. Who'd have thought I'd have a friend who lived through the Civil War? :D
This has been Dani, dabbling in cool friends. Over and out!

2 comments: