Sunday, May 27, 2012

My First Post!

Hi everybody! I'm so excited to FINALLY have a blog...sometimes creating accounts places can be so confusing. Anyway, I guess I'll tell you a little bit about myself. Well, my name is Dani Nakamura-Olsen, and I'm half Japanese and half American. I'm from New York City, but moved to Maine when I was 8 to live with my mom's friend. My mom's friend fosters dogs and a bunch of other animals, which is pretty cool. We have 3 pet dogs, too. One is a Bouvier des Flandres named Argos. The other one is an Australian Shepherd named Saturn. The last one is a miniature schnauzer named Munich. I also love to play soccer. I play on the school team in the fall, and do soccer camps in the spring and summer. In the winter I go skiing or snowboarding. Here is a picture of me!
This picture was taken during a picnic I went on with my friend Nicki. The dog right next to me is Argos. You can also kind of see Munich's ears, right near Argos' mouth.
I'm so excited to have a blog! Do you have a blog? What are your favorite things? I'd love to know!
That's all for now, I'll post again real soon. Dani Nakamura-Olsen, over and out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment