Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fireworks!

Holy guacamole! Last night, I watched the best fireworks display I have ever seen in my life! It was L.L. Bean's 100th anniversary, so that was the occasion for such an outstanding show. It was like a finale every moment!
We had to walk a little to get there, because there were so many people. We couldn't park right next to where we were going to watch them. Some of the roads were even blocked off for the festivities! On our walk there, we passed the stage where Chris Isaak was just finishing up a concert. Apparently, he's pretty famous. I'd never heard of him until then, though. Skye said it would be cool for me to go have my picture taken with him for the blog, but there was a huge crowd of people and the fireworks were starting. We hurried to a field near a school, where they were setting them off. We were so close that little pieces of the fireworks were falling on us! It was seriously epic. Here is a picture!

I'll update this post with more pictures and possibly a video once I fix and upload them. Most of the photos are really dark, or the flash made everything look funny.
This has been Dani, dabbling in fireworks on 100th anniversaries. Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds awesome! I was going to go, but we went to Bath instead. I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ~Saoirse (saoirsesspace-ag.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete