Sunday, February 10, 2013

Skiing!

Since we got so much snow yesterday, Skye thought that going skiing might be fun. So, we gathered our gear and headed out!
  We go skiing at a little place called Mountain Valley Ridge, which isn't really a resort. It's just a little "mountain" near our property that gets groomed. Nevertheless, it's a lot of fun!

My skis slid smoothly over the light, powdery snow.

I gained speed as the hill became steeper.

I moved to the other side of the trail...

...And sailed right over a little jump at the end!

I came to a stop at the bottom of the little mountain. 

All this new snow made skiing at Mountain Valley Ridge super fun. Have you ever been skiing? Did you like it? What's your favorite kind of skiing? I like alpine skiing, but I think I probably prefer nordic.
This has been Dani, dabbling at Mountain Valley Ridge. Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. We love to go skiing here, spending time up on the mountain in the snow is one of our favorite things to do in all of life. We ski, sled, tube, and just general fun .. We should share our igloo on the blog let people see the fun we have had ..

    Hugs, Taryn

    ReplyDelete