Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Beach!

Hey guys! Today it was REALLY hot outside...almost 100 degrees fahrenheit, and humid! So, what's the best thing to do on a super-hot summer day? Go to the beach, of course! We went to Reid State Park.

Here I am posing in the sand for the camera.
The knit tube thing I'm wearing is my swimsuit cover-up. It fell down a little while I was playing! (It's supposed to be worn up higher, like a sleeveless dress.) I didn't go swimming, even though it was hot enough to!

Skye (my mom's friend) took this picture of me while I was sitting in one of the beach chairs reading American Girl Magazine.

We didn't get many other pictures of me; we didn't want to get the camera all sandy, and I didn't want to stop playing every 30 seconds to have my picture taken.

Here are just some pictures of the beach I took while I was sitting in the beach chair.

It's funny, this picture looks lopsided from the rock in the corner...
But really it's just the rock that's tilted!

I had so much fun today at the beach. We might go again tomorrow, but probably not to Reid. If we do, I'll post photos of that adventure! What was your day like today? Was it super hot? Have you been to the beach at all this summer? Leave a comment below, I'd love to know! (Ooh, I just rhymed a little!)
This has been Dani, dabbling at the beach at Reid State Park. Over and out!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like so much fun! I haven't been to the beach yet this summer, but I hope to go soon. I hear that the ocean in Maine is super cold! I guess I'll have to find that out for myself!

    ~Saoirse (saoirsesspace-ag.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete