Monday, June 4, 2012

My Humble Abode~A Tour

It rained all weekend, and it was rainy again today. I'm getting stir-crazy! So, since I couldn't go outside, I decided that I would give you a tour of my dwelling. So, here it is!

This is one of the Maine 2012 bases, the one my mom's friend works at. If you haven't already, you can read all about it in my post about my friends. Here is where we all sleep.

This is where I sleep.
There are all my stuffies, too. The purple blanket my mom's friend made. She knit the entire thing herself!

Here is my "anime corner". I really like anime and manga.

Here are all my figures. 
I'm not sure who the figures of the people are at the top. I saw them at a yard sale, and thought they were cool, so I got them. Turtwig is all the way on the right. He is a Pokèmon, along with the critters in the middle row; (from right to left) Psyduck, Pikachu, Eevee, and Snorlax. I love Pokèmon so much. The bottom row are kawaii foods and other things I made out of polymer clay. The things are (from left to right) a teacup with a teabag, an orange popsicle, a cupcake, a mushroom, a lightbulb, and two peas in a pod. Making things out of clay is really fun.

Here is a poster that I drew.
The people are characters from an idea I had for a manga called "Moon Chasers". 


That's the tour of my quarters! What do you have in your room? What's your favorite thing about it? 
This has been Dani, dabbling in giving tours. Over and out!






No comments:

Post a Comment