Sunday, August 26, 2012

"I Love Your Blog" Award!

Hi everyone! Guess what? I was nominated for the "I love Your Blog" award by Sayoko! Now that I was nominated, I have to answer some questions!

Thank the person who nominated you:
Thank you so much, Sayoko!!! :D

Tell your followers why you started a blog and why you keep doing it:
I started a blog because I was inspired by so many other blogs! Also, I thought it would be something really fun to do, because I like writing and taking pictures. I still think it's really fun, which is why I keep doing it!

Describe a usual day in your life:
I wake up around 6:30am, wash my face, and get dressed for school. I brush my hair and put it into whatever style I'm going to wear it in that day. Then, I eat breakfast (usually some cereal or a yogurt) and help my brother make his breakfast. Once I'm done eating my breakfast, I feed my dogs. After that, I brush my teeth and pack my backpack with whatever I'll need for that day. Then, around 7:30am, Skye drives me to school. School starts at 8:00, and ends at 2:30. When school is over, I go to soccer practice for two hours. Around 4:30, Skye picks me up from soccer practice, and I go home and do my homework and help my brother with his. Sometime between 5:00pm and 8:00pm we have dinner; we don't have a specific dinner time. After dinner I finish the rest of my homework if I had any left, then I play with my toys or read a book until I have to go to bed, around 10:00pm.

What was your best collaboration?
My best collaboration was definitely the triple birthday party I had with Saoirse and Jess, also featuring Charlotte & Zoe!

What was your worst collaboration?
I've never had a bad collaboration, and I couldn't imagine having one! :)

Nominate five other people for this award:
1. Sabine, Sandrine, and Julien from http://sabinethegreat.blogspot.com/
2. Inky from http://superinky.blogspot.com/
3. Addie from http://steampunkaddie.blogspot.com/
4. Piper from from http://pleasantpiper.blogspot.com/
5. Samantha from http://samanthaelizabethparkington.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for nominating me, Sayoko! And thanks everyone else for reading and commenting on my blog! It really does mean a lot to me, knowing that people are reading and enjoying my blog! Thanks!
                             This has been Dani, dabbling in blog awards. Over and out!

2 comments:

  1. Merci, Dani, for nominating us! It means so much to us that you like our blog. We love yours, too, and we are glad that we found it! :)
    Gros bisous,
    Sabine, Sandrine, et Julien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dia duit, Dani!

    Congrats on the award! You really deserved it! I LOVE reading your blog and Facebook page! In fact, reading your blog was how I first met you!

    Congrats again!

    ~Saoirse

    ReplyDelete