Friday, March 13, 2015

Long, Long Overdue!

Hey everyone! After a very long hiatus, I have returned to my blog, hopefully to stay! I'm so excited. It feels good to be back! Hmm, where to begin...I suppose I'll give you some updates:

I got my braces off!! I had them on for two and a half years, and finally they came off last month. 

A new girl arrived at the Midcoast MTTB (that's Maine Time Traveling Base, in case you were wondering! I know it's been a while!)

Her name is Khadija Jadid, and she's from Morocco. 

Morocco is in northern Africa. It almost touches Spain! 

I love her hair! Her curls are so shiny and springy. Her eyes are also really pretty–they have so many shades of brown!

She's a few years older than everyone here, at 16. She's also a little taller than most of us.

Unfortunately, my friend Azalea had to leave the MMTTB. She went to a different TTB, but she might still visit here sometime. 



I'm so excited to be blogging again! I already have a few more posts planned and in the works. What have you been up to in the last year (yikes! has it been that long?) that I've been gone? Do you have any interesting stories to share? I'd love to know!
This has been Dani, finally dabbling again. Over and out!



2 comments:

  1. Salut, Dani!
    I've missed your blog so much! I hope you're back for good.
    Nothing too exciting has been going on; I've been doing a lot of traveling, though.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sabine! I've missed blogging so much! I will definitely be working more towards being back for good. It certainly does look like you've been doing a lot of traveling! All your sightseeing looks like so much fun, and the places you're going are gorgeous. I couldn't help but notice you're wearing sandals in some of your photos! And there is green grass! And you don't have to war a big fluffy parka! Ok, I'm only a little jealous--we still have about a foot and a half (about 45 cm) of snow here, and it hasn't gone much above freezing.

    ReplyDelete