Thursday, August 27, 2015

Trip to PEI: Day 3

Hello friends! Day #3 on Prince Edward Island was just as much fun as days 1 and 2. I spent most of my day on the beach, playing in the sand, reading a book, or swimming.

That evening, I decided I'd take a walk further down the beach to see what kind of rocks they had there. They had some smaller pebbles...

...but there were also a lot more of these brick red rocks.

The waves had made them tiny and round and smooth. I don't think I brought any of these home with me, but I wish I had!

At some point I found this crab. It was dead, but I still picked it up so I could look at it. It was pretty cool, but it still gave me the heebie-jeebies. Crabs are kind of like the spiders of the ocean. Only with claws. 

The sun began to set as I was looking at the rocks. The clouds made it look really interesting.

I stood up and turned my attention to the last sunset I'd see on PEI. 

Day 3 of my endeavor on Prince Edward Island was super fun and relaxing. Something about the ocean is so soothing, and I wish I could go to the beach every day all the time. Tomorrow, I'll post some photos from my fourth and final day on PEI, so keep an eye out!
This has been Dani, dabbling with rocks and crabs. Over and out!



No comments:

Post a Comment